2. We will provide a clean, safe and fun learning environment for your child to grow, in a healthy atmosphere.
3. We will provide an open door policy for our attending families, with a keycoded door entry.
4. We will keep all communication open, about your child or program policy changes, in person, by telephone or by email.
5. We will provide a healthy breakfast and snacks, with whole grains, fresh vegetables and fruits, and water available at all times.
6. We will provide Parent trainings, so your families can gain more information regarding parenting, as well as meeting other families. We will also keep parent handout information available online or in our Parent resource binder, located in the front entry.
7. We will provide many family activities through the year, Field Trips, Valentines Luncheon, St. Patrick Days Luncheon, Mother and Father's Day Dinner, Parent Day's Out, Summer Agape Picnic, Preschool Graduation Celebration, Beach Party's, Halloween Party's and trick or treating, Thanksgiving Dinner, and Holiday Musical Program, with many activities during the holiday Season.
8. We will have all Staff Trained, with Cpr and first aid, background checks, qualiified with proper education, and staff will have a love for children with patience and understanding. Staff will have Continued Education hours yearly, to meet all competencies.