What to bring .......
1. 3 to 4 changes of clothes for your child, for accidents and messy projects etc..
2. Diapers, disposable or cloth
3. Diaper ointment with a signed diaper ointment form
4. Bibs for infants up to 6 months, Agape Infant, waddler and toddler center will provide bibs for children after 6 months old.
5. Bottles pre-made enough for the whole day for your child. All bottles are to be filled ready to drink with your child's milk preference. All bottles need to with marked with childrens name, date of the day, and the amount. Food, jar food and other food for your child needs to be marked with date, child's name and amount to be fed. NO BOTTLES OR FOOD WILL BE ABLE TO BE REUSED.
6. NO CHILD WILL BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE DAY IF THEY DO NOT HAVE BOTTLES AND FOOD WITH THEM.
7. Children are to be dressed according to the weather, warm jackets, hats, gloves, light jackets, summer clothes etc.. warm shoes and socks as well. Please have appropriate walking shoes for your child. Please have all that is needed to keep your child warm and comfortable in all weather.
8.Pacifiers need to be placed in a storage container so that no other children have access to them.
9. Please have sleeping toys and cuddlies for waddlers and toddlers, infants are not allowed to have sleeping toys in their cribs. But they are more then able to have their favorite stuffed toy, etc.. for waking hours.
Please feel free to ask us any other questions or concerns you may have!